Monday, January 22, 2007


My first entry is writen in the depths of the night, beware of oncomming spelling mistakes and puctuation flaws. Yes, I exist, I'm real and I have a blog. *enter applause*. For all people who worrship the ground I walk on, bow down now and imaginaryly kiss my feet as I have accomplished the impossible, though it is also acceptable (for those who regard me as family or freak) to applaud at my skills of creating retarded looking blogs at this time of the hour.

A personal message to my family- this way I can post all songs, drawings and pieces of fiction from my side of the globe to yours. Easy as that.

On a more serious note, I miss you all so much and it just gets worse everyday when I think about everything I am and will miss in your lives, for example nunu. I'm sorry about not being there so I can experience it but I will make a great effort on checking out nunu's blog.

I love you all and can't wait for the next mail, p.s. sorry for everything wrong I said in the 'how well do you know......' thing. I guess it got me thinking on how.......not-so-well I know my family. You all better be prepared for thorough investigation upon my next arrival in RSA.Stay tuned for the next episode of.......Spoken wisdom.


Insert theme song 'Save me' by Remy Zero just because it's cool.

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh wow, just as I thought...excellent writing!!!!

What a pleasure to read. I am so glad you did it, now EVERYONE can realise your talent and I personally hope with all of my heart that this little blog will be the start of great publishing things for you.

Yes and you better comment on all or blogs...waiting for you there

Would love to see your art, poetry, and writings here!!

Staying tuned for the next episode

Gypsy Purple

NuNu ... said...

Great stuff man! Now here's the sort of blog you come to work to read every morning! he he!

This Pixi and her Nunu loves you so much, and we will keep our posts updated by way of how I feel.Not so easy blogging while your head is stuck to the loo!

I miss you so much and hope that this wonderful blog will keep our lives intertwined and get us to know each other better and closer and enjoy all the great creativeness that we share. You better post baddies aswell, want all the gossip!

Lovies
Pixi

IndigoGirl said...

"Applause....."

Love it, love you, can't wait to see more!

Encore! Encore!

Luvu
Indi